Hi, I’m Kenneth M. Garland, the founder of The Judas Syndrome website and if you’ve ever asked yourself:
- “How can I get a better-looking house follow my Style without spending a ton of money?”
- “How can I persuade my partner to update our house?”
- “How can I convince a contractor I know what I’m talking about?”
- “How can I learn about new stuff that makes DIYing easier for a beginner?”
- “How can I get and use power tools even are a newbie?
Or if you ever just needed someone else to bounce some ideas off of (whether it’s about fixing, repairing, or cleaning something)…
…I’m here with my passionate and help you with my experience.
The Judas Syndrome was founded by Kenneth M. Garland. He is an expert Handyman and real estate entrepreneur.
He focuses on teaching simple home repair projects and loves helping fans complete their own DIY experiments.
You’ll find that his approach to home improvement is simple, thoughtful, and inspiring.
The Judas Syndrome, the Blog, is where you’ll get proven step-by-step tutorials you can use in your home and life. Some tutorials are about specific projects and others are about new products you should know about. Use any of them to get more out of your own DIYing.
Thank you, my friend.